Перейти к содержимому

МЕХДИ ЭБРАГИМИ ВАФА: «ЧТОБЫ КОНЕЦ СВЕТА НЕ НАСТУПИЛ НИКОГДА»

Мехди Эбрагими Вафа биография экстрасенс интервью победитель Битвы Экстрасенсов Москва места силы планета конец света прогнозы

• Please log in to reply
Пока никто не отвечал в этой теме...

Администратор

Администратор

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 705 сообщений
  • LocationМосква, наши контакты: +79099769316, +79057348821

Прикрепленный файл  mehdi-ebrahimi-vafa-o-konce-sveta-i-mestah-sili-1.jpg   247.47К   0 Количество загрузок

Прикрепленный файл  mehdi-ebrahimi-vafa-o-konce-sveta-i-mestah-sili-2.jpg   284.27К   0 Количество загрузок

Прикрепленный файл  mehdi-ebrahimi-vafa-o-konce-sveta-i-mestah-sili-3.jpg   267.73К   0 Количество загрузок

МЕХДИ ЭБРАГИМИ ВАФА: «ЧТОБЫ КОНЕЦ СВЕТА НЕ НАСТУПИЛ НИКОГДА»

Источник:  http://blog.troikaes...hli-menya-sami/

MEHDI EBRAHIMI VAFA: "SO THE END OF THE WORLD WOULD NEVER COME"
An extract of the article:

Of the End of the World
Of course, there won't be any apocalypse on August 18. But many scientists in the world, I emphasize this - scientists, talk about this event, which means that it is approaching. They name global warming and global cooling as the reason. Of course, one contradicts the other, but the supporters of both theories are convinced they're right. For me, the Earth is a small blue house, located under a huge searchlight and there is only one switch - turn on / turn off this searchlight forever. This shows that our Earth is very vulnerable and defenseless, like a small child who needs protection and love, and unfortunately, it has an enemy - that's us, people. We are this decisive lever (switch). In addition, there is always a threat of asteroids, atomic bombs, folds of the bottom of the world ocean... all this can destroy our fragile world. One thing is not clear - we act as if we have another earth. Are some people born - in all fairness - only to destroy, thinking solely of their luxury homes, mansions, palaces, bunkers? Maybe it's time to wake up and try to protect our home - the Earth? Maybe it's time to say "stop" to destruction? If this does not happen, then, of course, there will come the day called "the end of the world". I can specify that the date on the calendar will be 12, but I'll leave the month and year for myself. 

Where is my favorite place in Moscow? 

My whole life in Russia is connected with the metro stations Park Kultury, Sportivnaya, Frunzenskaya, I love Khamovniki. In these areas I studied, I like it there. The park at the Novodevichy monastery is a place of strength to me, there you can find energy, "charge yourself".

Официальный сайт Мехди Эбрагими Вафа: mehdiland.ru

Администратор центра Мехди

Читать еще на тему: Мехди Эбрагими Вафа, биография, экстрасенс, интервью, победитель Битвы Экстрасенсов, Москва, места силы, планета, конец света, прогнозы

0 посетителей читают эту тему

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 скрытых